Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Can't Complain 2/9/2015

Hi fam bam. I have zero time. Okay thats a lie, I have 6 min. Its been a full Pday. But its been so much fun. Today we went to segovia. SO COOL. this week as been so fun!

Question: What happens when you feel like you don't understand anything and you feel like you can't talk? God puts a deaf guy in your path to teach. Yeah our Heavenly Father is making it really hard for me to complain.... :) I really am so glad he did. It´s exactly what I needed. Our new investigadores name is Fransico, and honestly is amazing. I feel so blessed to teach him, I am learning way more than I feel like I am actually teaching. This week has been full of blessings. Daniel our other investigadore is also doing amazing, and our last lesson we set a fecha with him! 

There is so much I want to tell you, but really I don´t have time! I love you all, thanks for being you! 
I will have to tell you more about Daniel and Fransico latter! Its a cool story! 

Love, Hermana Kelemen

No comments:

Post a Comment