Thursday, May 12, 2016

Smile. Don't You Know God Love You 4/11/2016

My people, 

I'm sorry I've got like zero time. It's been a crazy p-day. We went hiking. I'll send you pictures next time. It was so cooool!!!! Remind me next time you all come with me to Telde to take you there. I just kept thinking, this is such a perfect Kelemen hike!! Because it wasn't really a hike, just a big spot with a ton of caves and rocks and you could just jump around and explore...I loved it!!! 

So many things happened this week, I don't even know where to start! Like I told you last week we were in Madrid for two days for a conference, and then we had zone training, and then intercambios. Crazy week. 
Keep praying for Juan. 

Love you all
Hermana Kelemen 

So sorry this is short, I'm a busy woman 

TELDE

No comments:

Post a Comment